Long Lake Public Library
Do you know…
· We have 5 computers with the wireless and internet access available for public use. (job search, online tax filing, school work, etc) Computer programs; www.maine.gov/msl/commons/; Ancestry.com available in the library; access to the Maine State Library programs, interlibrary loans, and much more.
· Wide-ranging book/video selection for all ages including (fiction/nonfiction book selection, historical videos, movies)
· You can look for books on our website catalog and then pick them up at the library.
· Check us out on the web/facebook for upcoming events
· Let’s Talk About It - a book discussion group (4 months: Jan – April)
· READ ME, an adult statewide summer reading program
· Archives/Genealogy books from the Historical Society/Library
· 75 + books on Acadian History and an extensive Maine book collection
· Historical Society Collection housed at the library in winter
· Available space for lectures/meetings – upon request
· Our ‘Veteran Wall Portraits’ by Linda Dufour Ayotte is still on display
· If you do not see what you are looking for, ask.
· Children’s Summer program – check website for schedule.
Check out the local library online
or in person at 384 Main Street (Montfort Heights Building)
Monday to Friday – 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Check web for summer hours.
Closed Sundays and Holidays